KTM Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's KTM of the Month Challenge!
221 - 240 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello guys and girl, I’ve started making vids on YouTube as a hobby and was looking for some feedback, likes/dislikes be as honest as you can,

Check out this one and let me know your thoughts if you have a spare few minutes, thanks and if you enjoy don’t forget to like and subscribe 😂 you know the rules haha

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was lucky enough to find a Power Commander V on eBay. I didn't want to undercut the guy so I asked if we could skip the bid and I'll pay what he wanted for it. He wanted to see how the bidding played out. Needless to say I scored it for 91 bucks (US) including shipping!! Super happy with it and can't to get it on a dyno for a proper tune.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Got a delkevic slip on real cheap earlier this week so I had to try it. Testing without db killer now but I think the sound is a little too sharp compared to my akra can. Will try with the dB killer tomorrow maybe. Forgot to take a Pic of the bike but here's one of the slip on:)
View attachment 97157
I'm running the same slip on with a de-cat and love it! Its crazy loud without the DB killer.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Today, after owning the Duke since may this year, I found out that I can adjust the engine map/tune engine with the little twist knob under the passenger seat. And the season is over so I don't get to test until spring is here... Might not be a lot of difference from normal to very responsive?

·
Registered
411 Posts
:cool: Took the girl out for a good run and the roads were wet in the am but got better, explored 2 new to me roads one started on pavement the went to dirt up and over the top then back to pavement then back to dirt rest of way down the other side an finished off with a little pavement, awesome ride and great temps, did about 140 miles in all and now I have a rainy day to spend some time cleaning her,

·
Registered
31 Posts
I plugged into the fused, keyed, accessory power behind the headlight. Acc2 as I recall, and installed a y-harness for two waterproof connectors. I ran them behind the tripple T and in-front of the dash. One connects to the Garmin. I"ll use the other one to power some accessory LED lighting. Maybe some fog lights under the hand guards, something to make me more visible.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I also added an LED lightbar to turn night time and early mornings into day. It is wired into my highbeam circuit. This really helps along with the bright LED bulb I added in the stock unit. Also added the Powersports rearset pegs for a better fit and feel.

221 - 240 of 274 Posts