1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Editorial Content
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
372 Posts
This may well be a bait thread but wtf...

I would never get into a road rage with any vehicle on my bike as I am going to end up on the bad end. Is it his fault? possibly he contributed to the end result by kicking the car. Road rage gains no one anything so why do people even do it?

6 years is pretty light in my little opinion...but opinions on the internet...sigh

·
Administrator
14,818 Posts
We've discussed this situation over many breakfasts, and happy hours.

Bottom line, CAGE VS. MOTO, CAGE wins.

Folks, don't let think your bike's speed can out run anger, and insanity.

Ride safe!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
This may well be a bait thread but wtf...

I would never get into a road rage with any vehicle on my bike as I am going to end up on the bad end. Is it his fault? possibly he contributed to the end result by kicking the car. Road rage gains no one anything so why do people even do it?

6 years is pretty light in my little opinion...but opinions on the internet...sigh
I'd agree.

And, I'd add another 10 years for the awful Tattoos that scream.....

-foster child
-stripper
-soon to have 9 kids and no longer stripping
-food stamps

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Sorry for reviving an old thread.

The father of Zacharias Buob was a fellow frequent moto forum user just like me on the now defunct www.sportbikez.net.

That website inexplicably dissapeared overnight as the domain was no longer valid. Great man. Very knowledgable on the technical side of bikes.

After that website died, we made a Facebook group chat that if I open up facebook right now I can talk to him. When this accident took place we knew about it because he told us his son died in it. I had flashbacks from when he told us about his son surprising him at the back of the house with his newly purchased beginner bike. A somewhat neglected CBR600 F4i if I'm not wrong.

It really is terrible to see something so tragic happen to such an undeserving family. I see his updates from time to time with a picture of his son's grave that no one in his right mind should have to see. Sadly, the men on that old website are no strangers to premature deaths of their friends on motorcycles. We buried one of our own in August 2014.

The pictures of the woman that hit him were new to me - hence this post. To get angry on someone's behalf is strange.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts