KTM Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Dirt tracker
3,763 Posts
I watched your post request hoping someone with your model bike would reply. I would suggest another solution that could be helpful. I I understood your question correctly you are uncertain your replacement lights will plug and play to original wiring on your harness. You can simply use a test light to test the suspected plug pin on wire one at a time as you activate the control switch for your function needed. Your test light will light when your wire is probed and test light is connected to battery negative. Each wire in connector can be tested with this method. Hope this helps

·
Dirt tracker
3,763 Posts
If you didn't cut harness you may find Enduro Engineering or Baja Designs may have plug and play headlight assembly for your bike that plugs directly into stock harness. If you email customer service for Sicass Racing you may find your harness compatible with their light. Hopefully someone here can share harness diagram and email it to you?

·
Dirt tracker
3,763 Posts
Brilliant! Well executed and well detailed and helpful, informative post. Well done and thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts