KTM Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's KTM of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Placed an order with Graves back in June... Still has not shipped. Getting very impatient as they still can't give me any target ETA. I've been keeping an eye out, but only ones I see pop up are on bikes and have had no luck with seller parting out. So figured I'd throw another line out this way.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any mod's see this please look in to these two. I will not be responding to either as both giving off extremely heavy scam vibes.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any particular reason it has to be a Graves midpipe?
I believe most of the options available replace the midpipe in stock location so that you could run the muffler of your choosing.
Thanks for asking! Link below for added clarity. The Graves unit I'm looking for includes the mid pipe and muffler. Sorry if the title of the post was a bit misleading lol. Will adjust it now

·
Full Throttle
2008 RC8 / 2007 690
6,936 Posts
yeah basically theres a few mods sniffing about but we get these all the time . You seem like a regular user and the other 2 seem like they just want to use the forum to sell gear and pay no taxes and do everything at a higher risk.....
We are going to get more and more of these half wit scammmers...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump... got a 3rd scammer so far lol. Hoping someone real is out there tho!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts