KTM Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a new, unmounted set of 10spoke, 5.5 rear, flat black, to sell or trade for light wheels that plug and play on a SM950, or close. CF ok but not preferred. Can change bearings. I do not know what these wheels were for to begin with, thanks to Marky's impossible, italian numbering system. And they don't seem to know either. A zillion numbers on the wheels, and no one can match them up. Best just to measure everything and see if they will work on yur bike (axle, hub, rotor/sprocket mounts, etc.). If you want to buy these wheels, I will sell for $1200 and have M boxes for them to ship with the fitted styrofoam. Stevo

·
Registered
38 Posts
Have a new, unmounted set of 10spoke, 5.5 rear, flat black, to sell or trade for light wheels that plug and play on a SM950, or close. CF ok but not preferred. Can change bearings. I do not know what these wheels were for to begin with, thanks to Marky's impossible, italian numbering system. And they don't seem to know either. A zillion numbers on the wheels, and no one can match them up. Best just to measure everything and see if they will work on yur bike (axle, hub, rotor/sprocket mounts, etc.). If you want to buy these wheels, I will sell for $1200 and have M boxes for them to ship with the fitted styrofoam. Stevo
Still for sale and some pictures ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Marchesini Forged Aluminum Wheels, 10 spoke, unused

I still have them. I believe they fit a GSX1000R, '05 and up now. But, I would still recommend measurements. Send me an email for several pix. Stevo

·
Registered
38 Posts
Are they the forged ones. Do you have some pictures? When i'm right they don't fit KTM only suzuki?
I am looking for a used set of forged marchesini's for the KTM SDR 990.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts