KTM Forums banner

161 - 180 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
ok, i will try monday, but i have a question (another): on your site, is not clear, all the brown goes to NO or COM? now i have all the brown in NO and all the black in COM

·
Registered
14 Posts
Taking to Richard at Austin Racing he says you don't need a remap with the RS2 full system and it retains the wide band O2 sensors.
You only need a remap if you go for the extra loud option of the RS2 system, which eliminates the lower underslung resonator and replaces it with a straight through pipe.
Loud!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Tomorrow i will post the dyno run
Looking forward to that.......as well as the power / torque changes it will be interesting to see if comments regarding the ktm/Akra remap running too rich are born out....thanks.

hello,

I am Rob and lives in the Netherlands

I have buy me after 5 rc8R and the 2018 SD R a new 2020 SDR in black, For al my bike's i have make my ful titanium exhaust system that are mutch more quiet
View attachment 98925
NICE!!.......tells us more, LOTS of detail/info required please

·
Registered
66 Posts
Question for you guys, is it ok to install the exhaust and map and then install magic box later? I know the signals won’t work but installing the magic box a few weeks after the exhaust won’t hurt anything right?

·
Registered
KTM 1290 Super Duke R
37 Posts
Question for you guys, is it ok to install the exhaust and map and then install magic box later? I know the signals won’t work but installing the magic box a few weeks after the exhaust won’t hurt anything right?
you can install the magicbox after the installation of the map :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
If only I knew someone like you local to me!......better still.....oh to have those skills and the 'manufacturing' facilities.
#enviousktmowner

·
Registered
203 Posts
If only I knew someone like you local to me!......better still.....oh to have those skills and the 'manufacturing' facilities.
#enviousktmowner
Yip, and i wish Rob was my neighbour. I'm sure i could trade some building work for a nice titanium exhaust.

161 - 180 of 216 Posts